- Officials & Volunteers
- Ordinances/Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Contact Us
Trash removal is provided to the residents by Redgate Disposal. Please have trash to the curb by 7 AM on scheduled trash day. Refer to the diagram below or contact City Hall for your scheduled pick up day.
- 3 trash cans or 6 large bags per week. No metal burn barrels may be used.
- NO board lumber or green waste (grass, leaves, branches, mulch)
- NO carpet or remodeling materials will be accepted in the regular pick up without prior arrangements.
- NO paint, batteries, tires, oil, or hazardous chemicals
Call 816-296-4033 about large items or applicance pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I dispose of my leaves and brush?
Grass clippings, leaves, brush and tree limbs less than 4 inches across may be taken the City Maintenance Barn for disposal.
Trash, building material and junk MAY NOT be dumped.
Mon-Fri: 7 am – 6 pm and Sat-Sun: 9 am – 6 pm. This is for City Residents ONLY. Commercial disposal is prohibited.
When is the trash collection day for my street?
Please refer to the map below for the weekly schedule. Curbside recycling pick up is Thursday for all sectors of the city. Remember, observed holidays will alter the normal routine.