- About Us with Current Pictures and Articles
- Calendar of Events (list)
- Community Center
- Library Media Center . . . . . . Open to the Public
- Parks and Recreation
- Recent News
- Youth Activities, Clubs & Organizations
- Clubs & Organizations
- Comprehensive Plan 2017
- Officials & Volunteers
- Ordinances/Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Human Resources
- Lakeview Event Center
- Contact Us
Refundable Security Deposit $500
Lawson Resident $100 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
Outside Lawson $125 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
SECURITY DEPOSIT (refundable)
Due at time of reservation. Refundable after event if facility is cleaned and in order as outlined within posted instructions. Refunded upon cancellation - see cancellation policy below.
RESERVATION DEPOSIT (part of Rental Fee) ½ of rental fee
Due at time of reservation.
Balance of Rental Fee due 7 days before event.
Cancellations must be made at least thirty (30) days in advance of the scheduled event in order to obtain a 100% refund of the rental payment. Cancellations made at least ten (10) days and less than thirty (30) in advance of the scheduled event are subject to a refund of 50% of the rental payment. Cancellations made less than ten (10) days before the scheduled event will result in forfeiture of payment. The cleaning and damage deposit will be refunded provided there is no set-‐up or cleaning required of Lessor. In the event of a weather-related cancellation, the Lessee shall receive either a full refund or another date will be made available for rescheduling of uncontrollably cancelled event.
- Pick-up door key(s) at City Hall, 103 S. Pennsylvania Ave, Lawson, MO 64062
- Be aware of all regulations concerning the proper use and cleanup of the facility and equipment,
smoking and alcohol policies, and emergency procedures.
- Complete Special Events checklist.
- Return key(s) and completed checklist to City Hall and be available for a final facility walk-thru.